–Note: Creating posts in bulk for existing pages so as to get benefit of Categories and other widgets
1.Add salt to whole wheat flour.
2. Add water little by little and prepare a soft dough.
3. Heat tawa/griddle (a utensil where the roti will be prepared).
4. Take two portions of dough, equivalent to golf sized ball.
5. Flatten both into a small round shape.
6. Apply oil to both and sprinkle a little wheat flour.
7. Cover one of the shapes with the other one and roll to form a round shape (use dry flour if required. Dont use too much, I used a cutter to make a perfect round shape 🙂
8. Carefully put the rolled roti on the tawa.
9. Roast on a low flame and turn after a minute or so.
10. Roast for 1 minute after turning on the other side.
11. Cook till both the sides of roti are done properly. (You will see brown dots all over the roti)
–Note: This can be identified by the light brownish color on the roti. Make sure all the edges of the roti are done properly.
12. As you can see the roti can be split into two, this is called a pood ki roti.