–Note: Creating posts in bulk for existing pages so as to get benefit of Categories and other widgets
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves : 4
1 cups roasted groundnuts coarsly grounded.
1 Table spoon oil
1 Tea spoon red chili powder
1/4 Tea spoon turmeric powder
1/2 tea spoon cumin seeds
1/2 tea spoon mustard seeds
A pinch of asaefoieteda
2-3 Finely chopped fresh Green chilies
7-8 Finely chopped Garlic colves.
1 Inch finely chopped ginger
Water for making gravy.
Salt to taste.
Fresh green coriander to garnish.
1. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed vessel add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and let them crackle.
2. Add asafoetida, green chilies, ginger and garlic and saute on low-medium hit till raw aroma of ginger garlic vanishes.
3. Lower the flame and add red chili powder, turmeric powder and stir for 30 seconds on low heat.
4. Add water and bring to boil, add salt to taste.
5. Add grounded peanuts.
6. Boil on low flame for 8-10 minutes.
7. Serve hot with phulka;s parathas or any Indian bread.
–Note: I had these with Missi roti. The recipe of missi roti can be found on the same blog @