Gram flour (besan) 1 cup
1/4th cup fenugreek leaves
Grated ginger 1/2 inch piece
1/2 teaspoon Carom seeds
1/2 Tea spoon Red chilli powder
1/2 Tea spoon turmeric powder.
A pinch asefoeiteda
1 Tablespoon Chopped coriander
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
1/2 tea spoon coriander powder
1/4 tea spoon dry mango powder
2-3 cloves of garlic minced.
Please have a look at the kadhi recipe at the following post.
The additional step to the kadhi prepared in the above link is to add the fried pakodas.
1. Take gram flour in a bowl.
2. Add coriander leaves, fenugreek leaves, ginger, garlic, carom seeds, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, asefoeiteda salt, and mix well.
3. Add about one-fourth cup of water and mix well.
7. Cover the Kadhai having kadhi and let the pakodas be soaked in the kadhi for 5-10 minutes,
8. Garnish kadhi with coriander leaves and serve the punjabi kadhi pakoda with white rice or phulkas or methi parathas.