1 Cup Kidney beans (Soaked Overnight) and boiled
1/2 menium boiled Potato
1 table spoon Peanuts, roasted and crushed
1 1/2 tea spoom Lemon juice
1/2 tea spoon Red chili powder
1/2 tea spoom Roasted Cumin powder
Oil for frying tikkis
1 Table spoonn Coriander leaves, chopped
(I have not used in today;s recipe as I didnt had it)
Salt- to taste
1/4 tea spoon Chat Masala
1/t tea spoon Dry Mango Powder
1. Take kidney beans, boiled potato, peanut powder, coriander leaves in a bowl. 2. Sprinkle salt, red chili powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, chat masala and lemon juice.
3. Mash all the ingredients.
4. Make patties of the mixture (wet hands a little bit),
5. Cook in little oil on griddle.
5. Flip and cook the other side till the surface becomes nice crispy and brown.
6. Serve hot with spicy green chutney or curd.