200 grams Noodles
3-4 garlic flakes
1 Medium sized Onion, finely sliced
Tip: Peel onion and Cut into halves and then cut each half
into thin semi curcles)
1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
1 Capsicum, sliced into thin pieces
1 tea spoon White Pepper Powder
A Pinch of sugar
1-2 tea spoon soya sauce
1 Table Spoon Vinegar
1 1/2 Tea spoon red chilli sauce (or green chilli sauce)
Salt to taste
–Note: If you want to add Ajinomoto then adjust salt and
1. Boil 8-10 cups of water in a large vessel.
2. Add 1 table spoon oil and 2 Tea spoon salt.
3. Add the noodles to the boling water (do not reduce the flame)
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes (till they are 75-80% cooked).
5. Wash with cold water (preferrabley running water).
–Note: You can boil noodles well in advance, so in that
case apply some oil, otherwise they will stick). I prefer boiling noodles only when I am planning to prepare
6. Heat 4 table spoon oil in a wok (till oil becomes smoking hot).
7. Add Sliced onion, stir for a minute.
8. Add garlic, mix and stir fry for half minute.
9. Add carrots and stir fry for half minute.
10. Add cabbage, capsicum and stir fry for a minute.
11. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
12. Add boiled noodles, soya sauce and mix well using forks (dont use spatula).
13. Check salt, add vinegar and chilli sauce.
14. Stir for a minute, Serve hot.