8-10 large Green chilly, light green, least-spicy ones.
12-15 tea spoon Gram flour
2 Tablespoon oil
1 generous pinch Asafoetida
1/2 teaspoon Cumin powder
1/2 tea spoon Turmeric powder
2 tea spoon Coriander powder
1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder
1/2 tea spoon dry mango powder
Salt as per taste
1 tea spoon Fennel powder
1. Wash chilies and remove stalk.
2. Slit chillies lengthwise keeping it joined at other side.
3. Mix all dry ingridients.
4. Add oil and mix well, the mixture should slightly bind when you try to grip in your palms.
5. Stuff all the slit chilies with this Masala.
6. Heat oil in a pan.
7. Place the stuffed chilies in pan.
8. and cover. Cook on absolutely low flame, till the skin starts looking charred.
9. Flip the side of chilies so that all sides get cooked well and a crunchy charred texture comes out.
10. Once done take them out in a plate.
11.Serve these besan masala chilies with daal rice, daal fry or any other dishes of your choice.