Bhindi/Okra – 300 Grams
Coriander powder – 4 tea spoon.
Red Chilli powder – 1 tea spoon or more as per taste
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
Amchoor powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
Garam Masala – 1/4 tea spoon
Chaat Masala – 1/2 tea spoon
Cumin powder – 1/2 tea spoon.
Salt as per taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash bhindi, wipe with a dry cloth, there should not be any traces of water, otherwise it will make bhindi gooey.
2. Slit bhindi (Okra) vertically, ensure that it should not be divided into halves. Carefully create pocket to fill dry masala powder.
3. Mix all dry masalas including salt.
4. Stuff bhindi with masala powder.
5. Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat.
6. Lower down the heat to minimum and add stuffed bhindi, to the oil.
7. Cook uncovered on minimum heat for 10-15 minutes, stir in between and flip so that bhindi gets cooked from all the sides.
8. Serve hot with Parathas or Phulka. It also goes well with Daal Rice.