200 grams crumbled paneer / Indian cottage cheese
2 green chilies finely chopped
1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder
1/4 tea spoon coriander powder
1/2 tea spoon kashmiri chilli powder
1/2 tea spoon garam masala
Salt to taste
One table spoon fresh coriander leaves very finely chopped
2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tea spoon oil / ghee while kneading dough
2-3 table spoon oil or as required for kneading paratha
salt to taste
Water as required for kneading
1/2 cup wheat flour for dusting
1. Take wheat flour in a bowl and add salt and oil.
2. Add water and knead the dough for 5 minutes, make sure that the dough is smooth.
3. Cover and rest dough for atleast 20 minutes.
4. Take crumbled paneer in a bowl.
5. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder coriander powder salt to taste and garam masala powder.
6. Take a medium sized ball dough, roll to a disc of about 5 inches in diameter.
7. Place the prepared stuffing in the center.
8. Hold the edge of the disc and start pleating bringing to center, remove access dough (if any) and press gently at the center.
9. Heat a heavy bottomed griddle (tava).
10. Gently place the rolled paratha on the tava.
11. On lower heat roast for about 1-2 minutes.
12. Flip the paratha and smear ghee or oil.
13. Roast on both the sides till the paratha gets brownish texture all over.
14. Finally, serve hot paneer parathas with sauce, curd, raita or pickle of your choice.