2 Potatoes boiled and Mashed
1 cup medium thick poha (flattened rice)
1 tea spoon red chili powder
1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder (haldi)
1/4 tea spoon kashmiri red chilli powder
1/4 tea spoon coriander powder
1/2 tea spoon garam masala powder
1/4 tea spoon amchur (dry mango powder)
1/2 tea spoon chaat masala
2 table spoon fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
2 table spoon corn flour
1 table spoon maida (all purpose flour)
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup green peas, boiled and mashed
Salt to taste
Water for soaking
1/2 tea spoon ginger garlic paste
1/4 tea spoon black pepper crushed
1/2 carrot, grated
4-5 french beans, blanched and finely chopped
1. Rinse and soak poha for 2 minutes, remove the water and keep for 5 minutes.
2. Add poha, boiled and mashed potatoes, 1 tea spoon red chili powder, 1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder (haldi), 1/4 tea spoon kashmiri red chilli powder,1/4 tea spoon coriander powder,1/2 tea spoon garam masala powder,1/4 tea spoon amchur (dry mango powder),1/2 tea spoon chaat masala,2 table spoon finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
3. Add green peas, carrot and french beans (if opted for)
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Mix well and make a dough.
6. Make cutlets of desired shape.
7. Mix corn flour, salt to taste and maida with water to make slurry.
8. Dip cutlets maida-corn flour slurry and then coat with bread crumbs from all sides.
9. Shallow fry or deep fry or pan fry in hot oil till both the sides becomes crisp.10. Serve Poha cutlet with Green Chutney, Tomato sauce and Tea 🙂