1 Cup peanuts.
6-7 Garlic Cloves
4-5 Green Chilies
–Note: Depends on the variety of Green Chilies as well, please adjust as per the variety you are using.
Salt to taste
1. Heat 1/4 tea spoon oil in a kadhai or a heavy bottomed pan.
2. First, roast the groundnuts over low heat until the outer skin changes color.
3. Second, roast green chilies over high heat until the skin shows charred marks.
4. Lower the flame and add garlic.
5. Roast for a minute.
6. Mix all the ingredients and grind them in a grinder with little water.
7. The consistency should neither be too thick or too watery.
8. Lastly, season the chutney with salt for taste.
This chutney goes really well with Mooli Paratha, Methi Paratha and Onion Parathas.