200 grams Paneer, Indian Cottage Cheese
1/2 cup Hung curd / yogurt.
3 tea spoon oil
1 tea spoon ginger – garlic paste
2 tea spoon besan / gram flour, dry roasted
1 table spoon lemon juice
salt to taste
1/2 tea spoon kasuri methi, dry fenugreek leaves, crushed
1/2 tea spoon haldi, turmeric powder
1/2 tea spoon daniya, coriander powder
1/2 tea spoon jeera, cumin powder
1/2 tea spoon garam masala powder (Indian All spice mix)
1/2 tea spoon chaat masala
1/4 tea spoon ajwain / carom seeds
FOR GREEN CHUTNEY:
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup mint leaves / pudina leaves
2-3 green chillies
1 Table spoon lemon juice
1. Grind ingredients of green chutney to make a fine paste.
2. Add all Dried Spices along with roasted besan, oil and mix well
3. Add 1/2 cup thick curd or yogurt.
4. Add salt to taste.
5. Add paneer cubes.
6. Mix gently to coat well.
7. Marinate in regrigerator for atleast 30 minutes.
8. Grill in preheated oven or tandoor.
–Note: I have used traditional Indian gas tandoor as the Microwave Oven was not working.
9. Flip in between and smear oil.
10. Once grilled, prinkle some lemon juice, chaat masala and serve hariyali paneer tikka.