200 grams Paneer (Indian cottage cheese)
1 table spoon salted butter
2.5 tea spoon cornflour
1/4 tea spoon vegetable oil
1/2 tea spoon red chilli powder
1/4 tea spoon turmeric powder
1/4 tea spoon white pepper powder
1 tea spoon fresh minced garlic
1/2 tea spoon dried mixed herbs (Oregano, Margerum)
1 tea spoon red Chiili sauce
Salt as per taste
1. Cut Paneer into cubes (approximately 3 inch edges)
2. In a plate, add corn flour, red chili powder, dried berbs, turmeric, pepper powder, salt mix well.
3. Add red chilli, 1/4 tea spoon oil, minced garlic and mix well.
4. Add very little water and mix again to get a thick paste.
5. Coat the paneer cubes with this mixture from all the sides.
6. Cover and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
7. Melt butter in a heavy bottomed pan or a griddle and place the paneer pieces carefully.
8. Fry them for 5-6 minutes on low heat on each side.
9. Serve hot.