2 Cups (250 gms) whole what flour.
21/2 cup chopped fresh fenugreek leaves
1/4 cup gram flour (besan)
1/4 tsp turmerric powder
1/2 tsp sesame seeds
1 tsp sugar
salt to taste
1 tbspoon grated ginger
1 green chilies, finely chopped
1/2 cup curd
1 tbspoon oil
gheee/oil for frying.
1. Wash the chopped fenugreek leaves.
2. Mix whole wheat flour with gram flour, fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder, grated ginger, sugar, salt, green chilies, turmeric powder, seasame seeds.
3. Add curd and oil.
4. Knead into a semi hard dough, add water if required.
5. Keep aside covered for 30 minutes.
6. Take a small portion and make a ball.
7. Roll into round shape in about 6 inch diameter (I used a cutter to make is exaclty round 🙂 )
8. Cook on medium hot tawa on both sides, seamer ghee on each side.
9. Serve Hot with Curd, Pickle, Daal, Chutney.
It can be server with the following as well:
Launji (Recipe at the following link on the same blog)
Kadhi (Recipe at the following link on the same blog)