400 gms Paneer – crumbled (Indian Cottage Cheese)Paneer.
2 Finely sliced medium sized Onion
2 Medium sized tomatoes finely chopped.
1 tspoon Red chilli powder/ pepper powder
1/2 tspoon Garam masala powder
1 Tspoon Dhaniya/ coriander seeds powder
2 Tbspon Milk
1 Tspoon finely chopped ginger.
1 Tspoon minced garlic (5-6 cloves).
2 Green chillies
Finely chopped coriander leaves for garnish.
1 Tspoon Jeera (Cumin Seeds)
2 Tbspoom Oil
1. Heat 2 Tbspoon oil in a pan splutter jeera (cumin seeds), add finely chopped ginger , minced garlic and green chillies. Saute for 2 minutes.
2. Add finely chopped onion. Fry till transparent.
3. Add red chili powder, corinander powder, turmeric powder and fry on low flame for 2 minutes.
4. Add finely chopped tomatoes and fry till oil separates.
5. Add garam masala powder, salt to taste and mix well.
6. Close the gas stove and let the mixture cool down.
7. Add 2 Tbspoon milk and mix well and bring back to gas stove (on low flame).
7. Add crumbled panner, mix well.
8. Garnish with fresh finely chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with Phulkas or Parathas.
–Note: The recipe of Phulkas and parathas are given at the following links of the same blog:
Phulkas recipe can be found at https://deliciousvegrecipes.wordpress.com/paneer-makhani/
Parathas recipe can be found at https://deliciousvegrecipes.wordpress.com/moong-badi-wt-khasta-paratha/