200 grams Paneer, cut into 1 inch square
1 Large Capsicum (Green Bell pepper), cut into 1 inch pieces
1 Large Onion (preferably red onion) cunt into 1 inch pieces
1/4 tea spoon red chili powder (make it 1/2 tea spoon)
1 Table spoon fresh lime juice.
1 Table spoon oil.
2 Table spoon Melted Salted butter
1 Table spoon thick full cream fresh curd
Salt to taste
1/4 tea spoon white pepper powder
3-4 Table spoon fresh thick cream
5-6 garlic flakes
1 1/2 piece ginger
1 tea spoon cumin seeds
seeds of two green cardamoms.
2 table spoon chopped coriander.
2-3 green chilies
1. Take a big bowl, add gram flour, curd, salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, white pepper powder and lemon juice to the green paste and make a thick marinate. Make sure there are no lumps in the marinate.
2. Add chopped onions, green capsicum and paneer pieces to the marinate and mix gently so that paneer pieces don’t break. Make sure the marinate is coated properly on all the pieces. It would be better to start with panner and then add capsicum and onion.
3. Keep covered in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
4. Preheat and oven @ 180 deg C/350 deg F.
5. Rub oil on the microwave oven wire rack.
6. Place paneer on the wire rack and grill for 15 minutes.
7. Brush some butter on the panner pieces and grill again for 5 minutes. This time add the marinated onion and capsicum as well.
8. Heat cream in a heavy bottomed pan (low heat).
9. Make it just warm, do not overheat otherwise the cream will turn into clarified butter.
10. Add the grilled panner, capsicum and onion pieces.
11. Toss gently.
12. Sprinkle some chat masala, garnish with fresh green coriander and serve hot.